Sunday, April 26, 2009

Office culture

I was googling for some pointers for a work group discussion tomorrow, on the kind of culture for fostering good working relationship . Having been away for the last 2 weeks also meant that I had skipped my share of work twice (damn paiseh).

Anyway I realise : there are a lot of info out there on leadership, followship, but there are just so limited stuff on how to treat each other at a peer level.

how to manage a team (it's from a manager's perspective)...
how to build a positive work place (no..not looking at bringing in potted plants) ...
e.q. in the office (nah..I am not looking at surveys done....)

But I'm just simply looking for some pointers on how colleagues treat each other rightly (and not renegade to be the fork-tongued evil backstabbing kind).

Or maybe it just draw down to individual? If you respect individual's space and rights, you would probably accord the same to your fellow colleague.

Just imagine presenting that thought to the work group tomorrow. Dread....

No comments: