Tuesday, April 28, 2009

London!

I was sicky today..so skipped training. Told myself that I had to ABSOLUTELY try to sleep early tonight. And my cut off time has to be like..soon after I finish this! (ya right..I am so not fulfilling my new year resolution)

Since I was sicky, I thought the most benign thing to do, is to start searching for info for the london trip.Looking at the limited days I may have in London, I decided to poll people on what to do in the city itself, beside doing some trawling on the net. And my list is still expanding.

Friend was thinking of exploring the countryside, and proposed stratford-upon-avon. I was a bit sceptical to go to the Shakespearean town which has become so touristy. But I should be quite enthralled to see the typical English rolling fields..anything but drive! Since UK is left-hand drive, I am not sure if I can drive and see scenary both at the same time, with the same sense of intuitive driving like what I do everyday now.

And just happened that Brandon Wong was on Channel U, doing this show called 优游天下 or something like that (flaunting his er..fakebritishwannabeaccent..but I still think the show is good cos it showed all the off-beaten tracks-destinations. I like!), and he was at Cotswolds. And I found this (oh the joy of the ingterneck).

With the promise of B&B, english tea, and an alluring English landscape (and the home of Harry Potter!) Cotswold suddenly sounds exciting.

But let me focus on the London-to-dos first..

No comments: