Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympics is bad for health....

at least in the sleep department.

I had been averaging about 5 hours of sleep daily cos was catchng up on all the repeat telecast of games shown on the telly. And it had led slowdown in diurnal mental facility.

My mind tells me that I had better get more sleep but they are going to show the women's finals!! (delayed of course..I'm not even going to check the scores online..)

Sidetracking a bit..

happened that another colleauge was also watching the rhythmic gymnastic last night and we were both gushing over how incredible and amazing how the gymnast strut their stuff on the mat. Then I wonder out loud.."How come the gymnast costumes have to have nude colour leotards? I mean cant they wear solid colour leotards? so 若隐若现.."

Another colleauge quickly chirped in " sex sells ma.. If not why you think they have underwater cameras for platform diving? You think audience need to see how they swim back to the surface when you have all the slow-mo when they hit the water meh? Need to adjust here adjust there one underwater first ma"

O_o

No comments: