Monday, August 4, 2008

Macau Egg Biscuits

I have got a friend recently went Macau before I went HK. I was in search for this stall of egg biscuits manned by a pair of aged couple which my friend told me about, cos the eggy biscuits were really really good (seriously I think other than to see the St Paul's ruins, I was more interest in the biscuit :p). Those who went Macau with me would have remembered hearing it cos I was repeating this from HK island to the ferry to the custom to St Paul ruins. But I couldn't find it amongst all the almond cookies :(

So anyway, had dinner with friend today at this place













where the highlight of the dinner was this :-

I think it's seabass..
And my friend gave me her blog addy. And I found proof that the stall does exist! (plagiarised from my friend's blog)

Round dough..then pressed to become flat-and-crunchy-and-eggy egg biscuits!
I'm so going to find that uncle in the photograph the next time I go Macau.








No comments: