Monday, March 24, 2008

Revisit of an old injury

I pulled my back again :(

After 2 week of hiatus (rushing to complete work before korea trip - korea - back to SG), played against Theresians on Sun. I remember the exact moment when I pulled it - 2nd half when I was going to shadow Mathiah and was trying to channel her to the side. Felt a pull and decided to pull back a little instead of lunging. But damage done. What felt like a slight discomfort developed into full blown agony by morning after a bad night's sleep,exerbated by the cold aircon in the office.

Been a good start to the season..didn't really train much but somehow Double X really helped. Quicker pickup, lasted longer, no longer felt sluggish. Should have been more consistent last season and 乖乖 take 2 times a day, and save myself the horrible feeling.

But of course, never train means never train lah..which is why the muscle pulled from the lack of use :p

Now I walk like a penguin, takes about 1 minute to straighten when standing up from the chair, and grouchier and crankier than usual. Somehow this time it's worse, cos I can feel the strain even when sitting down. Age really catching up I guess.

Contemplating of getting OTO e-cell..wonder if it will help..

In the meantime, its icing and stretching and icing and stretching and icing..more protein, calcium, vit C..and of course, groaning and being cranky :(

1 comment:

cy said...

have a speedy recovery! take care!

-cy