Tuesday, March 11, 2008

女人节!

Happy belated Women's Day! :D

Well..it was already a few days late..but good stuff are worth the wait! Right? (trust a woman to come up with this kind of 歪理...)

But anyway, thanks to Mei..we got to gatecrash the party for women on Int'l Women's Day!


Singapore Council of Women's Organisation 's Bash. The same organisation who hosted the movie "Pink Paddlers"









The lineup for the night












Cheap drinks! but even cheapo party-er..I jutst went in for the free flow drinks and wine :p But come to think of it, Ishould have just paid for the lychee..








Pic snitched from Jessica's album in Facebook. (Jessica brought a really cute boy boy who look like he belonged to 飞轮海..check out the boy boy in pink on the left..hahahah! )



And that was the point after which it was free flow drinks! Slurp!


I was sober..but I donno why I took this crap picture.


It has been a while that I got the chance to play..but it was fun! As usual the company was more interesting than the music though. 陈传之was there too..should have taken photo together with him and Dolly!
Intestingly, I thought my HTC Touch phone cam was pretty lousy.but the photos turned out pretty well huh? :))
3 more days to KOREA!!Yay!

No comments: