Monday, January 17, 2011

Wintry weather in the little red dot

I never thought it would happen, but for once, the weather outside the office was freezing as I stepped out of the office building. The wind was shipping my hair around my face and I jolted a shiver before I skipped into the lift to get to my car.

I was also contemplating if I should wear a sweater at home. Sans aircon. I figure that the weather should be around 25-26 deg c, which should considered comfortable given that the temperature went down to low 20s deg c earlier this month.

Gosh, low 20deg c? Singapore sounds like some temperate countries going into the fall season. I was fighting the temptation to buy a long sleeve running top for the fact that the cold weather was deterrant to go running in normal singlet running tees that I only have got (not excuses la..I really scared cold one).

Now sitting at home, with the google box showing pilots freezing in mid-air in the show "The Day after Tomorrow", with all the wrath of mother earth culminating to a destructive wrath of a tsunamic wave hitting through the streets of NYC, while I remember the 37 deg c weather when I was last there. Sends another shiver....spooky.

Perhaps I am thinking too much; should just take the opportunity to enjoy cuddling in blanket a while more.

No comments: