Monday, August 20, 2007

Working till the cows come home

What struck me the hardest when I opened the papers today

Retirement age gonna go up. Gahmen gonna impose later draw-down age.
oh no...I am gonna become a old granny and still fight with the agressive-canivorious-young twenties for performance gradings

It was all over the news. Older workers once hit retirement, company offers re-employment....but at a lower age.
There goes my dream of travelling and enjoying my GOLDEN YEARS

CPF is never enough to cover for our retirement. It was repeated over and over again.
There goes my hope of even having a decent living when I am not of productive years?

University Graduates are getting more commonplace, some more with the 4th university coming up. What is really gonna make the differentiation is if you get a first class honours vs the normal passes.
Are MBAs even valuable nowadays??

It's Monday Blues + Reality Bashing on the Head.

No comments: