Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Mojito Life

Why mojito?

My first encounter with the drink was thanks to my bosses in my first job in the event company. Ever since I had the drink in their uber chic/zen apartment, I love the Zs - zest and zing that came in the form of the drink.

I like the taste of the mint and rum, together with the sugar that hits the spot on the tongue, and the after taste kick of the lime.

And given that it's not a really common drink, it's a treat whenever I find it on the drinks menu =D

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Life has also moved on so fast after the first encounter..sooner than I knew it, it has been..what...7 years? I really felt that I have grown older so much over these 7 years and the psyche is so much different. From someone fresh out of uni, to someone who has become more guarded. As life move onwards (and moving at a really neck breaking speed if I may say), I can only hope that I can be wiser instead of more foolhardy, happier instead of being more jaded, and age more gracefully than a good bottle of red.

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to every treat whenever I see mojito at a new place that I go. So next time if anyone want to buy me a drink, you'll know what to get ;)

No comments: