Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Be with Me

Woohoo~ running 7 km after not running for so long. Not an easy feat. I think my legs agree cos they are protesting now. Vehemently. (you two will thank me when you slim down ok??). I think I am high on endorphine while my body is crashing like it got hit by a ten tonner :s



I thought a few days back I saw a glimpse of a trailer that says that the channel is gonna show "Be with Me". Searched the mediacorp website. Couldn't find anything. Damn. Have I been seeing things?!



Anyway, Be with Me was was a really, really, really great show! A show with so few words spoken, yet touch you to the core. You can sense the desperation, the yearning, the lost, the strength..flowing through their actions, so much unspoken, so much said. Make you so much want to reach out to the person next to you,and say "Be with me..(add in your own mushy stuff)"



Words are so redundant some times. Human thoughts occur in patterns (think of an ice-cream - you wouldn't be thinking of the word ICE CREAM right??). Words were invented to encode patterns in order to pass on to other people. How much of the pattern remain intact is so vulnerable. 答非所问。口不对心。



Go watch the show if it is really showing on tv (hope that its not my eyes playing trick on me!)





Actions speak so much more than words. Hands down.

No comments: