Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Literally found this in the middle of my "rough paper" stack. Was clearing the top few shafts after they were scribbled on, and found these three lines staring at me:-


I don't even know when these were written (they were written by me alright..I definitely recognise my ugly handwriting).

How creepy. 

In these last few weeks, I have been fretting a lot.  A LOT. And of course, I attribute it to my impending departure. I know why I am doing this cognitively, and I have dishing out the rationale to anybody who ask, but somehow it sounds hollow and contrived to my ears. Sometimes it may take a while to surface, but when I try to search inwards for a plausible reason, I can't exactly fish up any form of thought or feeling why I an feeling this way. 

Really need some reflection time, before any real alarm starts to ring, like how it happens whenever I know I hit a "bad boyfriend" patch.



No comments: