Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sickly Sunday

Woke up with aching body yesterday and thought it was due to the uncomfortably hard bed at the accomodation I put up at the last few days on a worktrip. Little did I know that it would become a full blown fever with swooning headache. Great. I think my body eventually couldn't keep up with the stress level (and prob slightly drastic change in temperature).

And what to do except to stay in bed to sleep and sleep..And catch up with movies I always wanted to watch. I realise after a while that the movies belonged to a same genre..

First, it was Jane Eyre that I couldn't complete watching on the plane. Beautifully shot.



Before Sunrise.



I think I would have died from suspense if they didn't make the sequel - Before Sunset. Reminded me how wonderful it can be that you can talk to someone about anything under the sun.


Sunday is now gone, and not looking forward to the work week ahead...sigh..

No comments: