Sunday, November 7, 2010

Looooonnnnggg weekend

Due to some unplanned reason, I had to take Thursday off..forgetting that Friday was a public holiday.

Oh well, all the better :D Thursday was spent with my chore of pre-CNY springcleaning, then dinner with ex-coursemates. Friday afternoon was then spent with some ex-colleagues.

The body clock was ticking.. on Friday night, a sinking feeling started to form only to give way to elation - oh darn..tomorrow is Monday..hey no..tomorrow is Saturday. I have got two more rest days! Woot!~

Hence Saturday morning was bliss :)

The sinful feeing of not doing ANYTHING was sinking in, and in the end I pushed myself to go running, albeit a short one since I really can't recall when was the last time I ran. (I wanted to kill myself at the 20th minute. Gosh..how could I allow myself to slack so much?)

The real deal of Monday blues is happening soon..I envy those lucky some people who to love their job, which make Monday blues kinda non-existent.

Oh well...Lemme try a bit harder :s But the song tells it all.


If only they have an official MV for this.

No comments: