Friday, June 25, 2010

Where is my CD?!

I suddenly felt like having "Across the Universe" OST on while driving home..when I realised that I couldn't find the album in my Ipod.

Hmm..that's really weird.

And when I came home to check on my Itune, I couldn't find it on my cover flow no matter how many times I scroll to and fro..it was getting too weird when I tried to find the original album in my boxes of CDs. And the CD's gone too!!!!

My favourite OST is missing!!!

ROOOAAARRRR!!!!

*&%*$%

Did I lend it to someone?

Don't think anybody has weird taste like me

Did I delete it?

Why would I do that?!

Ok..did I delete it by mistake??

............
but why would I do that?!?!

I guess I got to go buy another one again. I hope HMV carries it still!

Or maybe..it gives me a reason to buy the deluxe version. Woohoo!~

No comments: