Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jump start to spring cleaning

Spring cleaning came early..albeit a bit unplanned.


Was rearranging some of the stuff around the room when I realised that I had super lot of junks. A lot of caps (gathering dust), a lot of unwanted doc (sometimes I wish the credit cards will stop sending their promotional mailers), a lot of unused gifts (christmas/birthdays/welcome/farewell)

And basically realised that my room is a bit of garung guni set up :/

Maybe was kinda inspired by the flea market stalls at Tanglin Mall. Cleaning space and earning $$$ in the process..hmm..sounds like a good deal! Actually I think I dont even need to earn a lot, just need to cover cost of the space rental+petrol+parking can already..bonus will be more space for new stuff!

Or least more space in the room for manouvering.

Told the Leo the other day that I am a space-whore. And I just realised that that applies in the physical as well as the non-physical sense.

It suddenly feels like the the personal space - in both senses - need some revamping and touching up.

No comments: