Saturday, January 5, 2008

Highlander Cafe

Was brought to a new place for lunch today. Never expected such a cosy cafe coexisting the same stretch as sleazy pubs and karaoke :p



As you can see, it's unit 49, but hell I cant remember what is that stretch of road called. I only know it's the stretch beside PCC after the 鱼头炉shop.









But you can look out for this sign :p




Was greeted by a row of high back chairs facing cute green-tiled counters





Can see that the place is really serious about their coffee



The place sold mainly coffee, sandwiches and stuff.






My flat latte







But I think the biggest draw was the fact that the whole place is filled with the aroma of coffee, which kinda warms you up once you step in..very comforting :)
Somehow the whole place felt like it's somewhere overseas that I had been to...can't put a finger to it..hmmm..
Think the next time will hop by for coffee/quick lunch if I ever go PCC for meetings :))

No comments: