Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's the New Year!!

Sometimes I feel like a drop of water

In this vast ocean of 
infinite opportunities
mixed with cosmic abundance
of love and grace

that I am just a tiny little drop
as with any other,
creating little ripples
as I rejoin this ocean

to form as a whole
and there is no difference 
between the ocean
and me.


xxxxxxx

I haven't been here for a long long while, mainly with school, but also, I guess with the journaling offline and constant sharing of thoughts with someone else, there are lesser needs to pour out my thoughts here as another avenue.

However, it's a brand new year, and I should give this page some love, it being somewhat the chronicles of my thoughts for the last few years.

2014 was a year quite different from the others. A break from work, thrown into a different environment called school, which is going to be till end of 2015. If you ask me in before 2014, I wouldn't have thought this to be even on my agenda. Weird how fate sets you on such a different path.

With that, I wouldn't know what 2015 has in hold for me. Maybe it's not mine to know. Which coincidentally coincided (I can't help this) with something I read from Haruki Murakami:-.

"A person's destiny is something you look back at afterwards, not something to be known in advance." ~ The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle (1997)  

And about staying present in the now, from timely remind from Eckhart Tolle ( something that I learn and relearn every now and then, it's time not to be a shadow anymore).


I guess for me, the big homework from now starting, is to stay in the present, learn to accept and surrender to the unfolding of limitless opportunities in the next moment.

 




No comments: