Monday, March 31, 2014

Decisions decisions decisions......

Ok, the plan was supposed to squeeze in one more trip before the Indian visa expires in June. With some thoughts and plans started months before, thought that it would be a shoo-in. But...some things just didn't feel too right and the edginess became more pronounced as days draw past. Should have known better before I let it boil over.... knowing how I would feel strongly about certain principles and moving in too decisively to the point that appears to have no other recourse (the "F" and "J" functions in INFJ playing up).

And somehow, I can hear the silent chuckling of someone somewhere out there..laughing at me for counting the chicken before they hatch (Right..I heard you the last time..)

With one option down, the world became a flux of endless possibilities (now it's the "N" function screaming..sometimes they are really just a pain!) and they are driving my thrown-off-the-track mind into overdrive, to try pick out the best possible options so I can focus my planning efforts on -  Should I still try to go India? Should I join the other group to go somewhere else? Or try to influence them to go India? Should I go to Shangri La which I have been wanting to for the past few years? Or maybe even wait till end of the year for Argentina so that I can crash with L who will be there for the Hockey Women's Champion's Trophy - maybe even go Pantagonia when there??)

And now, I wish I have more leaves cos I want to do everryytthiinnggg, cos every option looks so good and promising...






No comments: