Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gone running


What is, is.

No romanticism, no cover stories, no because, no will be.

No nothing.

It just is. With a capital I.


Nothing better than a run to clear the head. The Vibram Five Fingers are really forcing me to change my running stance, otherwise I may never be able to wear heels again on my ..er..heels. Started on a real slow pace on the first day of the year, then again on Sunday (hey...guess what! Left knee didn't hurt anymore!). Decided to go running despite reaching home quite late to vent the angst a bit. Thought I had regained a bit of balance..but I guess I am not quite there yet.

But I guess nothing works better than running at a good pace that forces you to watch your breathes, leaving no room for random and totally unnecessary thoughts.

And to hold that freed up space for that a bit more...and remember, it's nothing else.

It just Is.

Now for that 10 sun salutations challenge (I just love that chime at the start of her every video)....







No comments: